Your search to make your BSNL prepaid recharge using a safe platform ends here. India has several online payment apps, ensuring secure and quick payments for over one million brands like BSNL, IRCTC, Swiggy, and many more.
BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. is India’s government-owned fourth-largest telecommunications company. It provides telecom services to most of the nooks and corners of India and plays a significant part in India’s development story. Hence the strategic partnership between the state-owned BSNL and the new-age mobile wallet providers enables nearly 900 million people to make online payments. Many BSNL prepaid recharge plans & offers still make it one of the big players in the Indian telecom industry.
So, check out the simple steps to make BSNL prepaid recharges using a safe platform to avail many of its benefits.
Increasing BSNL mobile recharges
With the mobile users to reach one billion in India soon, recharging it has become part and parcel for most of its people. It is as important as paying the utility bills, without which there could be a lot of hardships in personal and professional life. Now it is more of an essential need than a luxury as it is a fast and easy way to connect to people anytime, anywhere. And with its many offers, discounts, coupons, paybacks, loyalty points, and other benefits, the importance of making mobile recharges is increasing.
Ways to make BSNL recharge
Apps make all online payments quick, easy, and safe to do from the comfort of your home, office, or from anyplace anytime. It is why millions make online payments for utility bills, mobile recharges, food orders, and many more. Since it is online, paying is quick and safe with many measures. It is also easy to do it with the following simple steps.
- Login to the wallet
- Fill in the mobile number to recharge
- Select prepaid or postpaid
- Click on ‘BSNL mobile operator’
- Choose the circle for the right place or area
- Check for BSNL prepaid recharge offers
- Enter the mobile number again to get an OTP
- Key in OTP or one-time password
- Make the BSNL prepaid recharge for mobile
The above steps will take a few minutes for anybody to make the BSNL mobile prepaid recharge online payment. You may also be entitled to many benefits since you are doing it through an online app.
Benefits of making BSNL mobile prepaid recharge
- The user-friendly app makes it easy, fast, and safe for all to make BSNL prepaid recharge.
- Easy online payments by linking the bank account via BHIM UPI.
- No charges by service providers to make BSNL prepaid recharge as it is free for all.
- Easy to manage all the daily payment needs through this app along with its credit facility
- The credit limit gets increased as per the usage and the payments to even pay high amounts monthly
- Availability of many offers, paybacks, coupons, and others to reduce the burden of the recharge amount.
New plans for BSNL recharge
BSNL offers many new plans in 2021, including the unique plans. Some can go up to 4G daily data usage and have free-roaming, additional internet data, annual and quarterly payments, and others. Recharging them through a trusted app will save money by their SuperCash or other loyalty points. A few new plans for BSNL recharge plans to change in 2021 include.
- Migration plan valid for 150 days to get 2 GB daily
- Rs. 397 plan well for 300 days to get 2 GB daily
- Rs. 499 plan for 90 days to get 1.5 GB daily
Many more BSNL recharge plans are changed from prepaid to avail more benefits by recharge through an online app.
The above facts and benefits will surely convince you to make your BSNL prepaid recharge using the safest platform, which is also fast and easy to do from anywhere anytime to get free offers, payback, loyalty points, and others.