Mini Statement allows the account holders to review the recent transactions made in the bank account. Mini Statements are similar to bank account statements which also provide a list of recent transactions made for a particular month or a year.
Indian Bank also lets its account holders view the mini statement online. It provides the access to recent 5 transactions made in the bank account. Indian Bank Mini Statement Number is used to give a missed call and receive an Indian Bank Mini statement on the registered mobile numbers.
How to Register for Indian Bank Mini Statement?
To get the Indian Bank Mini Statement Service activated, one has to get his/her mobile number registered with the bank first. After that, they can avail of the below-mentioned services:
- Mobile Banking Services
- SMS Banking Services
- Missed call Services
Users may visit any nearest branch to get their mobile number registered with the bank and fill out the application form. Also, they can use an ATM to register their mobile number with the bank. Also, an SMS can be sent to get the mobile number registered with the bank after which the user will receive a confirmation message as well.
Different Ways to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement
Mentioned below are the different ways to get an Indian Bank Mini Statement:
- Get Indian Bank Mini Statement from Missed Call:-
The account holders by just giving a missed call can get an Indian Bank Mini Statement to know the last transactions made. Below mentioned are the steps for the same:
- Indian bank users can give a missed call at 8108781085 or 1800 425 00000 from their registered mobile number.
- The call would then get disconnected automatically after 2-3 rings.
- An SMS would be received having 3 last transactions on the registered mobile number.
Also, an account holder can make the Indian Bank Balance Check with the help of the below-mentioned number:
|Missed Call||+91 8108781085|
- Indian Bank Mini Statement via SMS Banking
SMS Banking is non chargeable service that allows an account holder to get an Indian Bank Mini Statement. However, users may be charged as per their mobile network.
Before accessing SMS Banking, an account holder is required to get his/ her mobile number registered with the bank by visiting either ATM or any nearest branch. The mobile number can also be registered via Internet Banking.
Below are the steps to get an Indian Bank Mini Statement via SMS Banking:
- SMS LATRAN <Account Number><MPIN> and send it to 9444 394 443.
- Users will then receive an SMS on their registered mobile number containing the last 3 transactions.
Missed Call Number
8108 781 085
9289 592 895
Missed call Service for Balance inquiry. SMS will be received on the registered mobile number.
(IBHL, IBVL, IBML)
IBHL- For Home Loan Request
IBVL- For Vehicle Loan Request
IBML- For Mortgage Loan Request
- Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking –
Indian Bank, along with Ind Pay, offers different types of mobile banking apps to its customers to provide various services offered by them. Below are the different Indian Bank Mobile Banking applications:
|Indian Bank Mobile Banking Apps||Primary Features|
|BHIM Indian Bank UPI||
|IB Smart Remote||
The account holder has to download the ‘Ind Pay’ app to obtain an Indian Bank mini statement. One has to sign in to the banking app with your account information then your m pin will be generated. Then you have to log in with your ID, password, and m pin, and then select the mini statement option from the screen. After selecting the small statement option you will see your last three transactions on the screen.
- Indian Bank Mini Statement via Net Banking
Below are the steps to get an Indian Bank Mini Statement via Net Banking in case of a “New User Registration”:
- Log in to the official website of Indian Bank i.e. indianbank.net.in.
- Click on “New User Registration”.
- Enter the details asked for like Account Number, registered mobile number, etc.
- Enter OTP, and then provide a password along with security questions.
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Lastly, provide ATM card details like card number, CVV Number, ATM PIN, etc.
- Click on “Submit”.
- It may take 24 hours to get activated for registration from the time of submission.
- After Login, the user can get access to all the details like account balance, transactions made, mini statements, etc.
- Indian Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM
Below are the steps to get an Indian Bank Mini Statement by visiting an ATM:
- Visit any nearest ATM.
- Insert the debit cum ATM card.
- Select the preferred language.
- Enter 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Click on the option “Mini Statement”.
- Select “Yes” in case a printed copy is required.
Advantages of Indian Bank Mini Statement
Indian Bank customers get many benefits with the help of the Indian Bank Mini statement like one can easily refer to the most recent transactions. With the help of phone or SMS service, the users can access the last 5 transactions made. Also, the mobile app provides details of the last 10 transactions made. Mentioned below are the benefits that we can get using Indian Bank Mini Statement:
- Indian Bank Mini Statement service is available 24*7 making it easier for users to avail services at the ease of sitting at home with the help of SMS or Net Banking. There is no need to visit a bank or ATM for the same.
- There is no added cost for using this service i.e. it is a free-of-cost service with IndPay mobile App.
- In case of no internet, an accountholder can get a mini statement with the help of a Missed call service.
- It can be availed anytime and anywhere i.e. no need to visit banks or ATMs.
- In case the user does not have a smartphone, he/she can get a mini statement using SMS Service.