Niti Taylor (born 8 November 1994) is an Indian television actress, best known for playing Nandini Murthy in MTV India’s Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, Shivani Mathur in Ghulam, and Mannat in Ishqbaaaz.
Niti Taylor Biography
|Birth Name||Niti Taylor
|Age||(as in 2020) 26 Years|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Mem Vayasuku Vacham (2012)|
|TV: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (2009)|
|Famous Role||“Nandini Murthy” in MTV’s show ‘Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan’|
|Religion||Hinduism and Christianity|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|Date of Birth||8-Nov-94|
|Home Town||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
Niti Taylor Early Life
Niti Taylor’s early schooling took place at Loreto Convent School, Delhi. After this her college studies are done at Sophia College for Women, Mumbai. He has graduated in studies. Neeti Taylor was the topper student of her school. He has a keen interest in studies. Neeti was fond of acting and dancing since childhood. His hobby brought him into the television industry at an early age.
Niti Taylor Physical Attributes
Niti Taylor’s figure is Stunning and she is 161 cm tall which is 5 feet 3 inches. She is keenly interested to maintain her body fitness, she weighs 50 kg. Niti Taylor is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and looks. She regularly visits the gym and her figure measurement is 32-26-32 and she has attractive black hair and black eyes.
Niti Taylor Height, weight, and more
|Height (approx)||in centimeters– 161 cm
in meters– 1.61 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms– 50 kg
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx)||32-26-32|
Niti Taylor Favourite Things
|Food(s)||Rajma Chawal, Butter Chicken, Tiramisu, Chocolates, Maggi, Pani Puri|
|Beverage(s)||Ice Tea, Mango Juice|
|Actor(s)||Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, John Abraham, Taylor Lautner|
|Fashion Brand(s)||Guess, Burberry, Zara, Ajio|
|Actress(es)||Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone|
|Film(s)||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Hollywood: The Twilight Saga|
|TV Show||Sarabhai vs Sarabhai|
|Singer/Band||Michael Jackson, Aerosmith|
|Song(s)||• “Mast Magan” from the film ‘2 States’|
|• “Single” by ‘The Bilz & Kashif’|
|• “Shape of You” by ‘Ed Sheeran’|
|UFC Fighter(s)||Conor McGregor, Daniel Cormier, Anthony Pettis|
|Tennis Player||Leander Paes|
|Restaurant||One Street, China Gate, The Bombay Canteen in Mumbai|
Also Read: Sai Pallavi Biography
Niti Taylor Education
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)|
|School||Loreto Convent School, Delhi|
|College/University||Sophia College for Women, Mumbai|
Also Read: Ginni Kapoor
Some Facts about Niti Taylor
- Niti Taylor was born in a Hindu-Christian family. She is a very attractive and stylish actress.
- Her fascination with teens came to Mumbai to work in the glamor industry and the television industry by and large.
- Neeti belongs to an upper-middle-class family of Gujarat.
- She grew up in a multicultural, multi-religious household; Because his father is a Gujarati-Hindu, and his mother is a Bengali-Christian.
- His father is in the real estate business in Gurugram and he has a firm named Aditi Estate.
- She was very shy as a child and was bullied in her school.
- She was always fascinated by the world of glamor and started her career as a model in her teens with the sole aim of taking up acting.
- Apart from acting, she also had an inclination towards teaching and even moved to Mumbai to pursue her higher education but became an actress.
- Neeti’s father owns a real estate business and her elder sister runs an “Aditi Estate” business in the name of Aditi.
- She has appeared in many television commercials like Tata Docomo, Helo, Parachute Jasmine, besides she has also been seen in commercials for Amazon.
- After working as a supporting actress in the TV industry for 5 years, she got a chance to play the lead role in the MTV channel show Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan.
- She was seen on the cover page of the G8 magazine photoshoot with Faisal Khan.
- In 2015, she was ranked 15th in the Eastern Eye’s Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women.